Marks in face
M having many pimples mark on my face. what should I do  to get those mark out of my face. Plz suggest any cream or medicine.

Hi, Stay out of the sun. Exposing scars to the sun can cause them to darken and slow the healing process. Ultraviolet rays stimulate melanocytes (pigment-producing cells), leading to further discoloration. Before heading outdoors, put on a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher. Broad-spectrum sunscreen protects against both ultraviolet A (long-wave) and ultraviolet B (shortwave) rays. Consult ophthalmologist...