Marks and pimples
Hello, My sister has oily skin due to which her face has spoilt with marks and pimples.. Please suggest an remedy to clear that up As there is only 1month for my marriage so please suggest an remedy

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

She can take 1) Arogyavardhini vati 1-1-1 2) Chandraprabha tab 1-1-1 Mahamanjishthadi kashaya - 3 tspn mix in 1 cup water and have 3 times a day.   Let her wash her face with multani mitti and she can apply kailashjeevan cream on the acnes on her face. Avoid oily, spicy , junk food and curd. Eat more vegetables and fruits. If there are any digestive issues it needs to be taken care of.
Dr. Yashwant Kumar Pareek
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Ajmer
You can use aimil product Syp purodil 3tsf bd .and purodil gel for application twice in a day. Before application wash your face with any facewash. .avoid spicy and oily food.