Mark's on the face
How to remove the mark's of pimples  fast because im feel very tired  plz solve the problem and who to remove it
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi acne scars can be reduced to major extent... for which you should consult dermatologist to look for your skin type and scars and it's extent... kindly consult dermatologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.