xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Regular sneezes from 10_20 every morning! And as a result I feel pain in my eyes too. Seems an allergic problem.. I need a solution for it..

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

we need ct scan nose and sinus first of all than we can suggest you the treatment dear , let us know the grading for your disease first
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling
Hi..... Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors. .... Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers..... Clean regularly. Clean your home at least once a week....