Couple of years ago, I had the some problem,  my Jaws used to pain and make some bone hitting bone noice, but it subsided, now it has started again. Sometimes it even pains alot. What do I do?
views-icons 12 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a ENT surgeon, you will require a xray of the tmj joint. after examining you only anything can be said. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?