Male problem
Two months back I got grey itchy patches n my groin area I applied castor oil it went..now I hav got small small blisters near groin it itches in morning m applying coconut oil how to get rid of it?

Hello.. Well I think you should get it examined by a dermatologist first... don't apply oil as it may aggrevate the current situation...I think it would be tinea or fungal infection...first get it exMined as its difficult to come to a conclusion without proper examination....it's definitely curable.need not worry on that...do not self medicate.. thank you