Male pattern baldness
Does frequent masturbation (once a day) cause early onset of androgenic alopecia? I understand that each time we ejaculated that the testosterone is converted to DHT. DHT is the hormone that causes follicle shrinkage right? I have a positive family history of MPB on both sides.

Hello there. I would like to say just one thing. These are all just myths which are circulating on the internet. It doesn't cause baldness. Since you have family history, that genetic factor will cause baldness rather than masturbation. Regards