Male pattern baldness

1 month ago I dint have any issues.  Now suddenly looks like center part of my scalp is visible. looks like male pattern baldness. Iv been to a dermatologist he gave me morr f solution 5% and follihair for 2 months.  Its very stressful m just 21. Dont have any past medical history.

Doctor Answers (1) on Male pattern baldness

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Androgenetic (or pattern) alopecia is a genetically determined disorder characterized by the gradual conversion of terminal hairs into indeterminate, and finally into vellus, hairs. It is an extremely common disease that affects men and women.
Continue with your medications.
Surgical treatment of androgenetic alopecia has been successfully performed for the past 4 decades. Patients with less than 40 follicular units/cm2 in their donor areas are poor candidates for the procedure. The prognosis of androgenetic alopecia is unknown. Some patients progress to the point where they lose almost all of the hair on the scalp. Others have a patterned or nonpatterned thinning but retain a considerable number of scalp hairs.