Male infertility
Need to consult a specialist dealing with oligospermia . The report says lesser sperm count and less number of active sperm.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well there are lot of infertility clinics opened up now which will help you out...please search in the Practo app and find out doctor at your nearest loacation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?