Male Handicapp problem
Sir.. I am suffering from spina bifida since birth... My prob. Is retarded ejaculation and uncontrollable micturation with burning in bladder.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. Sir its better you consult a neurosurgeon and take an opinion...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.