Male-boobs
I feel like I'm developing extra fat at the chest area. I don't work out and that may be the case. The development is not that huge but I have a fear it may develop into man boobs. I have some tummy fat as well. Arms are slim which makes it look even more awkward. Please help

Hello.. The best way to get rid of them is to do chest exercises which will help in reducing them... you can either hit the gym and do it or do work outs at home only....do not worry..once you start developing muscles fat will automatically reduce...do not worry...thank you