chest-icon

Fat on chest

Hello i am 20 year old male weighing 79 kg ..i am fat and from few months i am observing that the shape of my chest is changing and becoming fat ..i dont know why this is happening ..is this gynecomastia? Need advise help

Doctor Answers (2) on Fat on chest

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello well at your age I don't think it is gynecomastia it might be a simple obesity and you are feeling like that I will suggest you to start doing exercises for your chest muscles so that it produces an even after that ii doesn't reduce meet a General Surgeon And get yourself examined...thank you
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. I can understand your concern.  We need to see to be able to say if its gynaecomastia or not. It could be or it could even just be fat layer. A proper diet and proper daily exercise would help you getting back in shape. To rule out gynaecomastia, consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.