Major problem
I stameer badly. Currently I'm working as analyst but due to this dieses I'm not able to life or enjoy life to fullest... I encounter major hurdle due to this. I feel like I lost because I'm not able to communicate well.. I'm not having enough words to say. Pls doctor pls hello me out regarding this...I feel like I'm dying day by day

Hello.. Well I understand what you must be going through...i suggest you to consult a speech therapist for this as they will be able to help you out with this...but what you need to understand is its a time taking process and you need to be patient for that...do not lose yourself ..do not let this be your negative point..thank you