Major accident
I had accident in 2013 some thing fall to my head then my body got spesticty. My operation done after 36hours i am in coma three days.after 25 days i discharge from the hosp then i get pyhsio after physio little bit improment but my doc prescribed me eptoin and amlopin now my conditoin now better then earlier but what to do for fast recovery.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... I would suggest you to take medications and Physiotheraphy on a regular basis as prescribed by your treating doctors with out failure.... Physiotheraphy and self motivation plays an important role in your case I would suggest you to consult nearest psychiatrist as well and please be in a regular fallow up with your treating doctors they will guide you further.