Maintaining physique
I wnt to loose 3kgs fat and gain muscle in place of that. Started exercise and protein diet. But If i got my goal, should I stop taking protein diet and doing strenght exercise. Will I remain that muscular if i stop taking diet and exercise and shift to normal diet and low intensity exercise.

Dr. Harisha N L
fallow natural methods...muscles will become flabby once you stop protein supplement and exercise... so just avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day mainly bulk up exercise like weight lifting etc...consult dietitian they will help you