Macular amyloidosys......
I have this problem on my chest bone and as well as on my back. I asked solution for this to my doctor and asked for dermabrasion or chemical peeling,he said that it is just waste of money as these procedures are only meant for face problems. So I just wanted to know that can my problem can be cured by these methods.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Macular amyloidosis gets better with the treatments that you have mentioned however it is unfortunate not possible yo cure it or completely cure it. Please remember this before you choose to do or defer the treatment