Lymphatic system
How do i get my adrenals and drain my lymphatic system? I have tinnitus and a bunch of other problems that arr caused by a clogged lymphatic system, what sort of foods should i eat and avoid to help unclog it?

Hello.. Well the lymphatic system doesn't get clogged because of the type of food you eat...so I don't think you need to worry about the food...but yes I need detailed history about why you are suspecting lymphatic block and what are the other symptoms you have...your query about adrenals is not clear...thank you

Lymphatics of lower limb