cancer-icon

Lungs related query

Hi, This question is related to my father, he was a heavy smoker and he has quit smoking due to heavy cough but he had severe breathing issues due to which I have consulted a chest physician who has confirmed that it is Tuber Culosis. we can see that his voice has also changed recently pls advise any direction.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Nashik

Great ur under management of d same just follow ur Dr n have stress free life n engage him in healthy habits like morning walk n energetic food of his veg/non-veg, for change in his voice ayurved shares its likely to happen but use Jeshthamad, kankol, with ghee for exact Approach plz consult AYURVEDIC dr

Hello.. If its confirmed tuberculosis then all you have to ensure is that your father takes medicines without fail...tuberculosis is completely curable but complying to medicines/treatment is important as well as follow up... Make sure that he has good food intake more of green leafy vegetables and proteins...its advisable to take protein powder supplements as well as vitamin c...let him have good exposure to sunlight and fresh air too...