Lungh problem
'Infiltrative opacity is seen in left parahilar region' in Chest xray of my doughter age of 3 years. She have good hemoglobin and Platelets but white cells are more. Sir pls guide what is means of this.

Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh
Pediatrician 34 yrs exp Lucknow

X-ray finding has to be seen together with the symptoms. If she is not having any problems then you may ignore this.
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. As she is a very young she will require a detailed examination and assessment. Diagnosis can't be made by reports alone. It would be advisable to consult a doctor for the same. Hope your questions were answered. thanks