Lung scarring
Hi, i have being rejected in medical for kuwait as i have 2 white spots on my left side of lungs. I have being stranded as i cannot fly though i medically fit. Is there any possibility to get rid if them. Note : 22 years back i had suffered from TB. When i was almost 3 years. My current age is 24 Any trtmnt possible?

Hey ,no treatment can reverse scarring ,TB in childhood might have healed with scarring ,but that should not be reason for rejection ,you consult physician and try for fitness certificate