Lung issues, coughing
Dear Sir, My father is 64 years of age. Since 3 years he has been having difficulties in breathing and lung issues with a lot of coughing. The reports show presence of fibro nodular Koch's lesions in both the lungs. The superior mediastinum is pulled on the right side. Request you to please provide your expert opinion on the above diagnosis. Also request you to please suggest some medications for the same. Sincerely awaiting your reply. Thanking you.

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
3 yrs symptoms.. then TB would have now become resistant to lot drugs.. that is it can be MDRTB.. or maybe the diagnosis is not correct.. you can consult Dr Mehul Thakkar I jupiter hospital in Mumbai or can show me in Nagpur for further management..
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your father health condition.... Since the reports are suggestive of fibronodular Koch its necessary to subject him to confirmatory diagnosis... Treatment is DOTS therapy under RNTCP given free of cost from government of India in government institutions and health facilities... I would suggest you to consult nearest pulmonologist they will do the needful.