Lumps under skin
I have small tumors. Around 20 in number and it seems like they are increasing. Attached is the picture of my back, however they are in other parts as well . What should be done? Is this dangerous?

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Cosmetologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

They could be benign lipomas. See a dermatologist to confirm. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatologist Mumbai.
Dr. Gautam Gangurde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Nashik
Hi these look to be lipomas as per your snap, need surgical removal for cosmetic purpose and these are benign no harm to you. Consult to your nearest plastic surgeon as he will remove all those with out leaving a scar and can be a day care procedure, no down time. Dr Gautam Gangurde, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Swaroop clinic, Nashik.