Lump outside anus
Found a small lump around my anus outer side, from today evening, after having forceful excretion from 2 days, worried to consult a doctor, should I visit a doctor or take any medicine on my own.
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult a general surgeon.. It might be hemorrhoids(piles)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?