I am having a lump which easily visible at back side of my palm. Could anyone please suggest to whom should i see,i mean which doctor. Is it symptom of something ?
views-icons 56 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, the lump on your hand seems like a ganglion looking at the picture. Ganglion is usually associated with swelling,minimal pain ,both of which can increase if there is increased activity. Other causes for the lump could be a lipoma. Consult an orthopedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?