Lump on hand
There is a small lump like protruding structure on my right arm. It's been there for a few years now. At first it was very small but it seems as if it has increased in size slightly. It doesn't pain when I touch or even squeeze it. I guess it is something to do with a knot in the arteries or accumulation of fat. Please help!
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Greetings. Note The following: 1. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist or a surgeon. 2. This swelling may be a Lipoma 3. Lipomas are usually harmless. 4. If it's bothering you, you'll need to get the Lipoma surgically excised. Hope this helps. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.