Lump on hand
There is a small lump like protruding structure on my right arm. It's been there for a few years now. At first it was very small but it seems as if it has increased in size slightly. It doesn't pain when I touch or even squeeze it. I guess it is something to do with a knot in the arteries or accumulation of fat. Please help!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Note The following: 1. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist or a surgeon. 2. This swelling may be a Lipoma 3. Lipomas are usually harmless. 4. If it's bothering you, you'll need to get the Lipoma surgically excised. Hope this helps. Warm regards