Lump in the breast
I'm an 18 year old I observed a small lump under my left breast. 2 days back only it came it was hurting now everything has reduced a little. There is still a very small lump but it is better than yesterday. Should I consult a doc for breast cancer?
117 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. Usually nothing of that sort happens at your age. It may be a lymph node enlargement. If its not painful and remains same size or becomes stone like hard or increases in size , you can immediately consult nearby gynaec.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?