Lump in testicle n neck
I hve gt a lump in my right testicle n similarly in my neck also.My doctor few months ago conducted a sonography on both n a biopsy only on neck lump.Doctor said it' normal n mi8 hv caused due to infectn but nw my testicular lump has grown a bit.Smetims wen I go to toilet it pains in my buttocks opening. wht is my prob

Dr. D. K. Singh
General Physician 4 yrs exp Jhansi
plz upload the images of ur testicles & the biopsy report of lump in neck.. then only anybody can answer ur query.. & don't worry, ur condition can be successfully treated.. u can msg me in private for detailed advice& treatment..