Lump in scrotum

I am facing the problem a big lump may be urinary bladder slides in my scrotum. It is comes from top and the thing is that i can push it back into its original position. Before 3 months it would slide in twice or thrice a day but now it slides in every minute and i have to push it back. It has created mess in my scrotum, Due to that my right testicle is pushed down and hence hangs low... I am going through a difficult time which doctor should i consult to ? and is that a lump or urinary bladder ???
views-icons 138 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, it seems you are having hearnia, get it diagnosed and treated in this condition only, other wise it will get complicated. Consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?