Lump in right hand

The area in the left side bottom of my right hand palm is very painful. It looks like a lump (swollen). I am facing this problem since a year. But, it was never consistent. It bothers me for some time and it fades away on its own. After few days problem reoccurs. Again it fades away. I was never concerned about it thinking that it's just temporary. But, last night pain was intolerable. I couldn't sleep. I even had paracetamol 650 thinking that it will relieve pain. But it didn't work. I have attached pictures, don't confuse with the mole which is there since my childhood. Reddishness can be seen within the pic, pain is present in that area

Doctor Answers (2) on Lump in right hand

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
I wont make any guesses.
With these pics, im sorry to say but im not able to appreciate anything.
May be there is some inflammatioj and you might be having a swelling.
You can take a tab. Rutoheal-D twice a day after food for 3 days.
The pain will be less and if there is inflammation, it will also reduce.
But kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
from pic. it looks like a sebaceous cyst or an abscess from the initial swelling.consult a dr. n get rid off it.