Lump in right hand
The area in the left side bottom of my right hand palm is very painful. It looks like a lump (swollen). I am facing this problem since a year. But, it was never consistent. It bothers me for some time and it fades away on its own. After few days problem reoccurs. Again it fades away. I was never concerned about it thinking that it's just temporary. But, last night pain was intolerable. I couldn't sleep. I even had paracetamol 650 thinking that it will relieve pain. But it didn't work. I have attached pictures, don't confuse with the mole which is there since my childhood. Reddishness can be seen within the pic, pain is present in that area

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I wont make any guesses. With these pics, im sorry to say but im not able to appreciate anything. May be there is some inflammatioj and you might be having a swelling. You can take a tab. Rutoheal-D twice a day after food for 3 days. The pain will be less and if there is inflammation, it will also reduce. But kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
from pic. it looks like a sebaceous cyst or an abscess from the initial swelling.consult a dr. n get rid off it.