Lump in left armpit
I have a painless peanut sized lump in my left armpit since 2 months. The size of it didn't change since I noticed it then. I'm also taking hairfall treatment since 2 months. Can they be related? What tests are advised and doctor of which specialization should I consult? Is it a cancer symptom? PFA the pic.
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi For armpit lump , you need to consult a general surgeon.. He may do FNAC to diagnose what kind of lump For hair loss , consult a dermatologist with specialisation in trichology both the things are entirely different, not related in any way
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?