Lump in breast

I had simple Fibroadenoma lump in breast. It was removed by surgery 1 year ago. Is there chances that again it can cause ? Because sometimes i found it by self examination and it was also painful. Now it is not there is that come and go ? What are the causes of Fibroadenoma lump ? Is it harmful ? And what is the difference between simple and complex Fibroadenoma lump ?

Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...considering your history it may be due to mastitis,sebaceous cyst,fibroadenoma,malignancy,abscess...etc....so detailed clinical examination and evaluation is needed if you are feeling lump again as its important to diagnose...you may also require Investigations like ultrasound, mammogram etc...Consult surgeon they will help you and explain about difference between simple and complex fibroadenoma.