Lump-bump in neck
I have lump-bump in left side of neck its small . bt when i press him its paining. So wht is the problem and what can i do for .!

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

There are many causes for swelling in the neck and diagnosis always depends on clinical examination as well as lab investigations whenever required. Long standing swelling in the neck surely needs further evaluation. Acute painful swelling in neck may be lymph node and may resolve on its own within few days. Kindly consult nearby ENT specialist for further examination and treatment
Hi, it could be a Lipoma. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your surgeon. I sincerely hope that helps.