Lump/ blood clot in back

Recently there is a lump in my back.on looking it looks like there is blood clot any skin specialist in Raipur. What may be the cause of this and is this symptom of any disease
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. for a lump, I would suggest you to consult a surgeon. it could be a cyst. use the practo app itself to find surgeons near you. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?