Lumbar spine pain
Hi Doctor..its been 7 months I had a c section.. Since 20 days there is pain in lumbar spine pain at t20..t21..l1..l2. The pain is very severe especially during sleeping..I doesn't allow to sleep in any direction.. Lumbar spine ap lateral x ray shows normal results and doctor has given basic pain killers like re nerve as am feeding mother.. Please advise if mri..ct is required as tgd pain is increasing even after medicines. Also..pleasd let me know is this danger..

Dr. Harisha N L

As doctor venkat said it's common to have back pain in c-section patient initially....just Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...regards.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But there are no twenty thoracic vertebra. In females, low calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency can lead to osteoporosis and the symptoms could be pain, difficulties in carrying out day to day activities. You need to take a calcium rich diet, include milk and milk products in your diet and sun exposure for 20 minutes a day before 12 will give you vitamin D3. Take one tablet supracal pro everyday for 3 months, continue renerve plus and tab. D3 must 60k to be chewed once a week for 3 months. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Hello.....Almost 50 percent of women will suffer from lower back pain in the first few months after having a baby. If your pain lasts for more than six months after giving birth, it could be due to poor posture, that started during pregnancy and was never corrected....so I think physiotherapy is sufficient in my opinion...

Lumbar spine pain exercises