Lumbar spine

Hi Dr... Need help badly... While performing squat in gym I felt pain in my left lumbar spine a month back however first 15 days I didn't had much pain and then I started feeling pain while sitting or performing activites I went to orthopaedic and was in medication from last 15 days and bed rest still I feel the pain and according to Ortho once disc slipped can't come back and need surgery to be done by removing the disc ?? Heard lot of Acupuncture treatment

Hi.... You may be able to avoid back pain or prevent its recurrence by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics. Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities — those that don't strain or jolt your back — can increase strength and endurance in your back and allow your muscles to function better. ...