Lower n side pain abdomen
Hi doctor Iam having pain in my lower abdomen and little bit in both side of abdomen. Doctor prescribed me for levofloxacin 500 mg once a day. After taking for 5 days I feel much better but after quiting medecine again same pain comes back in 7days. What should I do. I was having edema and erethima

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Since its subsided on antibiotics it may be due to urinary tract infection...I would suggest you to get ultrasound abdomen as it may be due to stones in your urinary tract... Consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination with reports they will do the needful.