Lower back
Sir i am facing the problem which really scared me that .a liqued kind of thing is coming out near from my lower back last/toe point .and sometimes i feel sleppy very tired and the liqued is coming out continusly when i press it or when is take my body pressure please help what should do

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi it should be investigated its spinal infection internal inflamation on bone area it might be coccydodynia. start some basic antibiotic for a while for 5 days take Tab Serax D twice a day for 3 days. need to investigate if not reduced please consult ortho.' ice compress over taht area for 3 days