Lower Back pain
I started coughing this morning and while coughing I sprained my lower back. I.e the back same level as the hips. I have been having the back pain at the same place on and off for the last 4 years. Initially it was due to vitamin d deficiency as it was 6 and after taking tablets it became 56. Now got pain after 8months

Dr. Nikhil Dhande
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune
first take proper treatment for cough. If it is dry cough drink water very frequently. for on and off back pain, check vital b12 and calcium level. If test on lower side take medicine aspergillosis your physician guide. Start muscle strengthening exercise by physiotherapy advice.