Lower abdomen
I usually have pain like something pulling or some current in the lower abdomen. It's a pain as when I gave during periods. When I have this pain I have to stop doing everything and wait for the pain to go. Can it be related to bloating?

Hello there we understand your pain and your condition too and it looks like the.condition where it cannot be dealt over a phone or a forum like this for this your need to have a personal consult with a gynecologist and let her evaluate you first and the treatment would be according to evaluation.pattern so just do not delay. Consult one today. Thank you