Low stamina
Hello dr. Im sushil and my problem was that i can't last for 2 min on bed please help me.. Please proscribe me medicine to increase sex time.

You are diagnosed as a case of premature ejaculation if you always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration and are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time As a result you feel  distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy . Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed talking about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition.Ayurvedic Medications, counseling and sexual techniques to  delay ejaculation can cure this problem permanently
Consult an Ayurvedic Sexologist for your permanent  treatment

+
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It will gradually increase. Do not have to think about it much . In the beginning its like that itself. Or you could get it checked out by a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.