Low Spo2 - normal breath
Why am I experiencing a low Spo2 during sleep for a few seconds, even while there is no momentary breathing stop? The breathing pattern is normal but yet the value suddenly decreases and reach 85?? Is it ok.. Am on nebivolol and digoxin..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You are on cardiac medications and low spo2 could be due to your cardiac illness. You need to mention any illnesses you have been suffering from. Have you been a smoker in the past? If yes, then that could have caused damage to your lungs. I would suggest you consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello....... You are taking nebivolol and digoxin but not mentioned about any cardiac problem.. It could be due to that problem.. Digoxin is used in heart failure, atrial fibrillation... In any associated cardiac disease complete history is required with regards........