Low penis size and sex time
I have habit of excessive masturbation. This caused small penis size and small time of sex (premature ejaculation)

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+164
Chat with a sexologist
Excessive masturbation never decrease penis size this is a myth. Also decrease masturbation to max twice a week as it will cause sexual weakness if I do more than this.u can consult me for sex tonics.

Low fever all the time