Low metabolism and hair fall
I always have a stomach problem, food doesnt actually giving proper energy to my body whatever i eat, a little hair fall also, less sleep little.anxiety for no reason. Weight is proper according to height, but still feel very low from inside, less energy, can i consume vitamin b12 supplement or capsule for proper diet and well being of my body, if yes, can you please suggest a good supplement, and dosage too. Please. Regards.

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult

Do a Thyroid profile and consult privately for proper management and prescription
Need to check your vitamin levels and can advise you accordingly
Details needed Take a proper consultation