Low lymphocyte count
Sir i got high coughing after that chills n high fever(102)...my wbc counts are high 10700 bt my netrophil count is 86.5 % and lymphocyte count is low 8.4 % .raised levels of netrophils can b seen in bacterial infection. n i wz fyn after taking peracetemol 1000 mg n antibiotics m worried abt acute hiv. plz help

hello there. have you been active sexually with multiple partners? have you been exposed to possible such contacts? get a hiv test done and repeat the test after 3 months. consult a physician for further help. regards