diabetes-icon
Low hormone
I had test of hgh and result is 0.05ng/ml What I could do for recovery??? I am doing bodybuilding from past 15 years.

Rakesh Arora
Endocrinologist 5 yrs exp Amritsar
No interpretation can be made from this result, since gh is secreted in pulses. A random value has no significance. It could be just due to sampling at the time of a trough. You should be properly evaluated and investigated before any conclusion can be drawn regarding status of growth hormone secretion. Bodybuilding per se does not lead to any change in gh secretion but if you have taken steroids, that could have an effect.
See an Endocrinologist
Don't take supplements or anything else for bodybuilding.