Low follicles can be increased?
I m doing some follicular study test as my dr consulted me to do. As per 17th day after period study reading says right ovary follicles 13 mm and left 15mm and not increasing much please let me know how to increase follicles

Mam Homoeopathic treatment can help you in increasing the follicles rapidly effectively and Permanently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

Hi in Ayurveda we treat these conditions with panchakarma treatment. U can consult our clinic