Low feel back pain

I do masturbate from long time now loose too much energy...feeling low..back pain doc suggest to take shilajit tab for energy which i loose by masturbate it safe ??? it work ?? Is there any side effects??

Doctor Answers (1) on Low feel back pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Answered should know that there is no direct link between masturbation and memory loss. But if a person does it excessively without control most of the time they will develop addiction to it. And this people will be anxious and stressed out by the fear of getting caught by someone so chances of developing anxiety and stress is more in them.If they are addicted to this habit they might find it difficult to concentrate. You should know that to form a semen lot of energy is utilised in the body and in masturbation again lot of calories is burned, so if done excessively might cause fatigue and tiredness. During this act, due to excessive force there might be injury to the genitals. There are evidences which suggest that excessive masturbation might aggravate hair loss and it might cause premature ejaculation which will cause difficulties in concieving in the future. So I suggest you to do yoga and mainly meditation to have some willpower to control your habit. Try to engage in some athletic activities wity your friends.try to be invovled with your family which gives you a grounded atmosphere. If possible try to study in a library or do a combined study, just the fear of getting caught will itself might act beneficial. If you are still not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management.