Low cheeks.
Hi Doctor, My name is Harsha. My weight is 55 kgs and I had deeper cheeky face. Looking like only bones on my face and I don't know why as I under so many reactions in my cheeks like paining, even after eating good food. So doctor, please suggest me something as I wanted to increase my cheeks into gud cheeks.Thank you

Dr. Harisha N L

Get basic oral cavity examination to rule out any pathology in nearest clinic.. If no issues then try to avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details