Low Blood Pressure

Last week my BP reading was 100/70 and yesterday my BP was 90/68. I am guessing this is because of my work. i have a sitting office job. For the past 3 months, i have had no exercise and just sitting in office and home. i have had leg numbness and tiredness in my legs because of this in the past few days. also, slight headache on and off. What will be the best way to medicate? do i need to visit a doctor for this?

Harisha N L

Yes it's better to consult nearest physician for clinical examination and evaluation Thyroid conditions — such as parathyroid disease — adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease), low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and, in some cases, diabetes can trigger low blood pressure...vitamin b12 and folate deficiencies and certain drugs can cause hypotension...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.