Low blood pressure
I noticed ears pain and lightness in head. There is ringing like sensation in ears. My blood pressure comes around 57 to 65 range. There IAS miles headache and pain in eyes also. I delivered 4 months back and haver been on calcium and iron supplements. Pls suggest what could be the cause of ringing ears.

hello there. ringing sound in ear is known as a tinnitus. the causes of tinnitus could be what you are experiencing that is hypotension, anemia, etc. other causes include ear infection like labyrinthitis, meniere's disease, motor disorder etc. suggest you to visit a ENT Specialist for further management. you can continue iron and calcium that is no problem. regards.